If you are the person who needs the clearance of the NBI then there is no need to make the appointment. Every applicant should be taken into consideration without ignoring. But before sitting in the appointment, make sure that you need to register on the official website of the NBI clearance. Basically, the rule is implemented in January of 2017 where no appoint and the no policy of entry is applied by all the branches of the NBI.
Now you have to pay the appropriate fees as stated by the particular purpose of the applicant for the clearance of the NBI. As the cost of the NBI clearance must carry with various kinds of purposes that you are using for. So below I am sharing the table so that you can get to know the various proves and the purpose that the applicant has to pay.
In case, if you don’t know how to apply for the NBI clearance. Then there is no need to shy. Just ask the NBI clearance personnel which is there for your help. As they are sitting to solve your problem.
NBI Clearance Application Fees Details
|NBI Clearance Application Names||NBI Fees For the Applications|
|Travel Abroad, Africa, Asia, North America, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Australia, Canada, Central America, Europe, Hongkong, Self Deportation, Immigration Requirement, Libya, Micronesia, Middle East, New Zealand, Saipan, Singapore, South America, Taiwan, USA, Passport Renewal, For Deportation, Visa Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, Visa Seaman, Seawoman, USA||P 155|
|Naturalization, Cancellation of Alien Certificate Of Registration (ACR) , Repatriation||P 155|
|Local Employment, Change of Gender, Custom’s Pass ID, Student Visa, Lateral Entry, Seaman, Seawoman’s Book, For Probation, Correction of Birthdate, Enlistment AFP, For Promotion, Enlistment PNP, ID Purposes, BID, CA, LTO, NSO, PNP, SSS, DND, DOT , Marriage and Other Requirement||P 155|
|Business Requirement , Adoption NFA, POEA, PRA, SEC , NTC, ACR Requirement,Change of Name, Permit to Carry Firearms, Firearms License, Special Investor’s Residence Visa||P 155|
Can I Pay Nbi Clearance Using Gcash
Yes you can pay NBI clearance using Gcash but first you need to add money in Gcash then make payment to nbi clearance using Gcash.
How To Pay NBI Clearance Using Paymaya
paymaya is best option for make payment in NBI but to make payment through Paymaya you must follow below steps.
1. Open and Login to PayMaya app.
2. Then Go to the “Pay Bills” and select “NBI” from biller list.
3. Enter your “NBI Reference Number” (in the account number field) and the amount to be paid.
4. Check your details and confirm your payment details like amount and your name etc, then only click on “Pay” button.
Things That You Need To Carry before going to NBI Clearance Office
When you visit the branch of the NBI for your clearance then you must need to carry certain things with you. So below I am sharing the list of the documents so that you can understand and carry with you. Just move forward and look at the valid documents-
- You must need to carry the Two valid IDs. Make sure that it should be original. No photocopy is accepted by the branch of the NBI clearance. The IDs may be the valid passport of philippine, Voter’s ID card, Driver’s License, PRC License, SSS ID, GSIS, UMID, Postal ID, School ID, TIN ID, Philhealth ID, Authenticated Birth Certificate, previous of the NBI clearance.
- Whatever you wear, it should be something formal. So make sure that the clothes that you wear daily means casual are not allowed when you go for the NBI clearance. This policy is not written on the official website of the NBI.
- Just because of this formal wear, most of the time your entry is denied. Soits better to be safe and you need to go back home and change your clothes. This will only waste your time.
You must be aware to make sure to wear something appropriate. Some of the NBI Clearance Branch are very strict with what ever you wear. But unfortunately, the clothes we usually wear everyday when we go to out are mainly not allowed within your NBI Clearance Outlets. But you must note that there are specific (unwritten) policy within its premises.
However, to be honest, we do not seen or read any kind of official statement or the policy about the dress code. But we’ve heard that there are some cases that an applicant was denied of the entry just because of they are wearing shorts. In that situations, it is better to play it safe than be denied of an entry and also waste of the day just because of you had to go back home and then you have to come after change what you wear.
You can get to know the proper clothing list from the below lines.
Proper Clothes For Males And Females
- On the upper body, you have to wear T-Shirts and Polo shirts. The shirts should be well ironed and washed.
- On the lower body, you have to wear pants that should be well ironed and washed. Please avoid jeans.
- Now, on the foot, you have to wear shoes which are closed. It doesn’t matter it is of rubber or leather.
- You have to wear a full-sleeved top or a blouse. The top shud have the Turtleneck and the close with the sweater.
- Make sure that if you were the short dress then it should not be short the 1 inch above the knee.
- The length of the skirts should not be shorter than 1 inch which is above the knee.
- Now you can war the top which is C and the shirt dress which is worn with the pants.
- The color of the skirts should be Black, Gray, Brown, Nude and only the hosiery is recommended.
Note: Whenever the female person is wearing the skirt above her knee, hosiery is recommended. Also the color of their hosiery must be office appropriate such as; Black, Gray, Brown, Nude. Refrain from wearing the shorts or the tank top for men. They usually say that it is inappropriate when dealing with the government agencies but whenever wearing those kinds of clothing (which is true, by the way).