Officially, the NBI Renewal is the procedure whereas in the applicant who wants to apply their NBI Clearance Renewal has the desire to have another copy of new NBI Clearance. Of course there are several reasons such as it may either the previous NBI Clearance has already been expired or else the applicant has just want to have an another copy his or her NBI Clearance.
You can get to know about multi purpose nbi so why late check it out now.
If you’re bothering about the process then we are here to make it simple. Usually, this NBI Renewal can be done easily via the usage of the NBI Clearance website. The NBI Renewal Online could be done within few minutes since the applicant has already done the https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/ sign up or else you already have an account.
How To Apply for an NBI Clearance Renewal
- First of all make sure to “Log in to your NBI Clearance Online Account“.
- Then check or else “Verify your Personal Information“.
- In NBI Clearance Branch you have to “set an Appointment Schedule“.
- In the next step you can see “Payment of NBI Clearance Fee“.
- The final step is “Processing of your NBI Clearance“.
(Note: For more detailed information check the below paragraphs).
Here the entire “NBI Online Application” procedure will start after visiting the official website “https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph.” from your desktop browser or else your mobile browser, you have to type in the web url that we have given (https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph).
Keep In Mind: Many users are typing the wrong NBI Clearance web url or address (nbi.clearance.gov.ph) but that it incorrect. Here is the correct address (https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/) so don’t be confused this is the correct url to do anything about your NBI Clearance.
After entering the correct URL as we mentioned above you will simply land at this page as we mentioned below with image.
Log in to your NBI Clearance Online Account
Here we are discussing about NBI Renewal that means you already own your NBI Clearance Online Account!
As we said above to continue with the renewal procedure you must have done your registration procedure, so that we can easily go straight to log in steps.
If you didn’t have so far then you need to register a NBI Account through online. For that you have to follow this tutorial to register NBI Clearance Online.
From the upper right portion of the website you can see the login/sign in section. But if you’re browsing it with your phone then the login/sign in option can be available at the top. For reference check the below image.
In the email and password forms you must enter your registered email address (with what you registered) and also enter your password. Then hit on Sign in option to proceed.
Sometimes you may forgot your password, in that specific case you have to use “Forgot Password” option. There an auto generated reset password link is sent to your registered mail id. So simply use that link from your mail address and then you can easily reset/change your password.
In some case you may have lost permission to access your registered email for some reasons and you have forgotten NBI password too then there might be little trouble. So there is no way to that you can retrieve both!
At this type of situation the only thing you have to do is register a new account with nbi clearance. If you finally log in to your NBI account then you can proceed to next step.
Verify Your Personal Information
After you’re successfully signed into your registered NBI account, then your main dashboard will display on your screen.
You can see how your NBI Clearance Online Application Form will be shown.
Now you have to be patient to check out all the personal information which you’ve entered previously for all the possible errors.
Sometimes you may find some errors, if you find so, you can easily rectify them by simply click on button which says “EDIT APPLICATION”
To start your NBI Clearance Appointment Schedule you need to click on the “Apply Button”
All type of steps that you have to follow after this are scheduled your appointment in your selected NBI Clearance Branches and also your convenience time and date.
Set An Appointment Schedule
As we mentioned, you would be scheduling your NBI appointment within your selected time and date and also where you’re going to process it.
However to set an NBI Online Appointment, Pick an NBI Clearance Branch, Time and Date from the screen displayed below.
You can also use the button which is in the shape of “arrow up” then it will show all available NBI branches. For this particular example we would like to select Quezon City Hall branch of NBI Clearance Center.
Till now we completed about the location where we’re going to process our NBI Clearance. Now in the next step will be selecting all our preferred time and date. So now you have to click on the blue boxes respective to the date that you’ve preferred.
For an instance we have checked January 25, 2020 and PM. In this way you can select whatever you want.
Payment of NBI Clearance Fee
You will arrive to this section after selecting your schedule date, here you have to select the convenient Payment option for you. You can check the below image.
As you can see in the above mentioned image there are six types of payment options that you can use to pay:
- Bayad Center Outlets
- Bayad Center Mobile App
- Bank Over the Counter
- Online Bank
We regularly say to any NBI user to pay their NBI Clearance fee in any 7-eleven with cliqq booth because it is much more convenient and hassle free compared to remaining five methods. 7-Eleven Stores are scattered all over Metro Manila. However you can simply find one within your neighborhood and pay it easily too.
If you’re not convenient with this payment gateway then you can go with any other option. Our secondary payment option is Bayad Center for payment of NBI Clearance Fee.
That’s it, now we have come to the last step in the NBI Clearance Renewal i.e., Processing of your NBI Clearance.
Processing of your NBI Clearance Renewal
If you have done your first time applying to this NBI Clearance then the Processing of your NBI Clearance Renewal is also similar to that. You can check the steps below.
When you arrive to your selected NBI clearance branch there you can follow the below provided steps.
- After you’ve arrived at your NBI Clearance Branch, you can directly go to Encoding Area where your Photo, Finger print (biometrics) and also the signature will be taken there.
- Have your photo taken ? oh it’s simple. You simply need to look at the camera!
- Now Finger printing or biometrics – the NBI Clearance Personnel will be help you to do this.
- Then Have your signature! As you sign on a paper with pen, here they provide you a device where your signature would be captured!
- Now you have to verify and then check your personal information to find out any mistakes. Make sure to complete this step carefully why because it is just going to be permanent on your printed NBI Clearance
- In the next step the NBI Clearance personal will interact with you to proceed to the printing section or else return any other day. So, if you are asked to go to Printing Section, then of course you’re in luck! You will receive your NBI Clearance immediately after that.
- But if you’re asked to return on their specified date, then that means you have HIT and further verification will be still there to be done. You no need to worry about it, it’s alright! They just need to do some of a verification because its either you have a namesake.