NBI clearance is a vital document for Filipinos, especially for those who are about to start their careers or those who want to travel outside the country. The short process and lower cost compared to getting a passport also make it highly sought-after. However, the high demand for NBI clearances has led to the proliferation of fake or invalid documents. These fraudulent documents can be easily accessed in the black market located in the Recto district of Manila. While the government authorities do their best to raid these establishments repeatedly, they keep coming back. Unfortunately, there are no clear solutions to this problem right now.
As an employer, it is essential to verify the authenticity of the NBI clearance submitted by applicants. Do not accept these documents without question to avoid hiring individuals who may have something to hide. These fake NBI clearances are commonly used by individuals who have criminal records, and they try to present themselves as having a clean record. Verify their documents to ensure that your business and other employees are protected.
Legal consequences await those who forge public documents, and it is a crime against public interest. We should work together to prevent the use of forged NBI clearances and encourage people to go through the proper process in obtaining one. The best way to verify the authenticity of the NBI clearance is by utilizing the online verification system.
How to Verify an NBI Clearance?
To verify if an NBI Clearance is authentic and valid, we need a hard copy of the NBI Clearance that we’re trying to verify.
- Now you need to visit their official website via the internet browser. But if you do not know, then the site is “https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/”
- Once you have landed on the website, look for the Verification option and click it or type your clearance number.
- After clicking or typing of your clearance number, a new window will appear that displays the details of that particular NBI Clearance.
You should be able to see the image of the person who owns the NBI Clearance along with the other details. To ensure that all the information is correct, you can compare it to the hard copy of the NBI Clearance. Once you have verified all the details and everything is okay, then your verification process has been completed.
Solution for the System Cannot Find the Given Nbi Id Number
- Check the NBI ID number you entered and make sure it is correct.
- If you believe you have entered the correct NBI ID number and still receive the error message, try entering your surname or last name in all capital letters. If the issue still persists, it is best to contact NBI directly through their official website.