Basically, NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) Clearance is the certificate which is given by the government to the person if the person wants. This certificate will tell you have not involved in any criminal case. In case you recently done the marriage the definitely after the marriage your last name change. So if you want to change the last name in the NBI clearance then here you come to the best column. First of all, let me tell you the basic requirement that you need.
Also read: NBI dress code
Requirements For NBI Clearance Application
- First of all, You need to register your application on the website of the NBI clearance. Then you will get something from any branch of the NBI clearance that your appointment is confirmed.
- According to the preference, you can select the mode of the payment that you like the most. In case you want to do the payment then you can now pay your NBI Clearance in 7-Eleven near your short distance.
- Make sure that you need to carry the two valid IDs that you can apply in the NBI clearance. We will suggest you carry the Philippine passport or you can bring any other valid ID according to your choice.
In case, if you want to change the last name of the married women in the NBI clearance then you should also carry the below document with you. These are the additional documents along with the above one.
- You need to carry your certificate of the marriage in the Security Paper (SECPA) which is basically issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). You may also carry the Certified True Copy (CTC) of MC which is issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA.
- If you have your old NBI clearance then you need to carry that also. If it is not available then there is no need to worry.
Without having these documents, you can’t get your certificate of the married women. So please keep these documents in your mind and now you can go for the further process.
Process Of Changing The Last Name In NBI clearance
You need to forget the previous process and need to start the process by considering the new application. The main target of this process is to change your last name in the NBI clearance of the married women. So let us have a look at the process-
- Firstly, you need to create an account on the website of the NBI clearance. In case you have already had an account then you need to create the new one. Because your old account must carry your old name then you may suffer from the problem. You need to use the other address of the email just for the registration.
- In case, you don’t have the NBI clearance account then you don’t need to take the tension. You may also register your name just bearing the last name of your husband. Now you need to fill the information which is needed in the “Applicant Information” portion.
- After the registration process of the new account is completed successfully then you need to fix your appointment date and the time according to your preference. You can select from the calendar from is given on the website of the NBI clearance.
- If you have completed the above steps then now you need to pay your NBI Clearance in any of the Payment options which you can see on the above screen. The options may be Bank Over the counter payment, Online Banking, Mobile Payment, Bayad centers, MultiPay, ECPay and lastly 7-Eleven Payment. You can select any one option according to your convenience.
Did you know the simple steps for nbi clearance online application form ? if not go with the provided link now.
- As the date of the appointment come, you have to visit the selected branch of the NBI clearance.
- Note the one thing in your mind that the process of the NBI clearance will put the “No Appointment No Entry Policy” for the applicants of the NBI Clearance.
- You have to set the appointment date in the adance by registering the online. In case you have not done the online register for the appointment then you don’t have any right to visit the branch.
- Just because of the large number of applicants, you have to undergo the process of biometrics and the photo capture steps. You have to wait for your turn and stand in the line.
- Make sure that you need to inform the person of the NBI clearance that will be going to verify your information. You have to tell that you will come just to change the last name and need to show the certificate of the marriage just for the evidence purpose.
- When you have undergone through the data verification, photo capture and fingerprinting, Now you have to go to the last steps which are basically the printing section in the NBI clearance.
- Now you have to meet the person of the NBI clearance which will be going you to give the feedback. It will tell you to have you will get your NBI clearance on the same day or not.
- You may also come with the empty hand if yu are not lucky. They will tell you the date on which yu have to come and the date is mention on the receipt.
Most of the people are unaware of the payment method with the 7-eleven then here I am going to tell each and everything like How To Pay Your NBI Clearance Application in 7-Eleven and You have to keep this link points in your mind. This will be going to help you when you pay in the 7-Eleven.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) For Last Name Change In Nbi Clearance For Married Women
- Would, I need to change my NBI clearance to my married name whether it is not yet expired.
Yes, you can change your married name from the NBI clearance but make sure that your certificate is not get expired.
- In case, I have the ID under my maiden name. Is there is a need to change my married name?
It is optional if you want. In case you are going anywhere and there you are using the Philippine passport which is under your maiden name then this is totally the different situation.
- I just recently got married, do I have to change the last name in NBI Clearance to my married name immediately?
There is no need but still, you want to change then according to your wish we can change your last name after your marriage.
- Is it fine, if I don’t have a copy of my Marriage Certificate?
No, you need to come with the copy of the NSO which is mainly issued your marriage certificate
- At the time, when I was single, but now currently got married. Now, what is the deal?
There is no need to take the tension because if you have not done anything wrong which may be any criminal case.
With this informative article, you can get to know how you can change the last name of the married women in the NBI clearance and it is very simple as you just need to follow the steps by step instruction. But still in case you are facing any problem or issue then there is no need to take tension. We will help you.