Whenever you reach to the NBI Clearance Outlets, you should have some requirements like both your Valid and acceptable identification documents (Valid IDs).
Of course there are so many Valid IDs in the Philippines are available which are accepted at different transaction in validating the person’s identity like his/her complete name, address, age and even most of the time his/her physical appearance.
If you do not update your photo in your Valid ID then change that photo to updated or recent one it is mandatory. In that type of situation, you can easily prove your identity in any type of situations. For an instance, if you’re opening the bank account, then the bank representative shall ask you to provide one fresh photo. Even though when you’re boarding to an airplane, then the airport crew shall have right to ask you to provide your valid ID. It is also similar when you’re getting an NBI Clearance Online.
After you would arrive to any of the NBI Clearance Branch, then you’re required to be presented any type of valid Identification to the show that’s the reason for what your application is in the good belief, but without presenting any type of a valid id, then there is no matter about how important your NBI Application is, they shall not grant it to you because of lack of NBI Clearance requirements. However the NBI Clearance personnel has its right to refuse you the service that you’re requesting due to non compliance of Valid ID Requirement.
All the valid ID’s are mentioned below. Only those valid identification documents are acceptable. If something is not listed then that id is not valid.
The valid ID that you have been presented includes any required signatures, must be original, not photocopied or else reproduced and it should not be expired so just make sure to check it too. Most of the peoples do this mistake very commonly.
The requirement is any two (2) of the following valid Identification Cards:
Do you know what are the examples of valid IDs? You can check them below.
- PhilSys ID or Philippine National ID
- UMID or SSS ID
- PRC Card
- Birth Certificate Authenticated by PSA
- Voter’s ID or Certificate of Registration
- TIN ID (BIR)
- PhilHealth ID
- PAG-IBIG ID (Not the Loyalty Card)
- Driver’s License
- Postal ID
- School ID together with current Registration Card
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen ID
- Police Clearance issued by Police Station where applicant is resident of the Station’s Jurisdiction
- Certification from the Local Civil Registrar
- Certification From Malacanang in connection with Indigenous Groups, Tribal Membership, Foundling
- Solo Parent ID
- Company ID for Government Employees
- Seaman’s Book and SIRV
You’re only the responsible for understanding and in following these identification (valid ID) NBI Online requirements and the policies. But you may be denied for entering an NBI Clearance Outlet but if you’re unable to present an acceptable ID or else if the validity of the ID is in the question.
Of course the NBI personal has the sole discretion for being determining the validity and also the acceptability of any ID presented for the admission of your application, and for any other determinations regarding of non-compliance with the valid ID policies.
Here the valid ID Document must be:
- Be issued by a governmental organization or the school which you currently attend to.
- Be an original document — photocopied documents are not acceptable.
- Be valid and current — expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable, no matter how recent the expiration may be.
- Bear the applicant’s full name.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test-taker.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible text and a clearly visible photograph.
When you’re applying for the NBI Clearance Online and you may lack of the application NBI Clearance requirements and you’re may be wondering that where to get the above mentioned Valid IDs, then here, let me help you:
- Valid Philippine Passport – you can easily get one in Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Voter’s ID – this is usually obtained through the office of Commission of Election.
- Driver’s License – can be obtained through Land Transportation Office.
- PRC License – issued by Professional Regulatory Commission after you passed the required board examinations.
- SSS ID – issued by the Social Security System.
- GSIS UMID – issued by Government Service Insurance System for Government Employees.
- Postal ID – can be obtained through your local Post Office.
- School ID – issued by the School if the applicant is still studying.
- TIN ID – issued by Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Philhealth ID – issued by Philhealth.
- Alien Certificate of Registration – can be obtained in Bureau of Immigration for Foreign Applicants.
- Senior Citizen – go to your Municipal’s Office of the Senior Citizens Affair.