Have you just finished your graduate and would you like to apply for the job in any corporate field? But you must know about some requirements to submit your employer before they let you get started working? The SSS Number, Pag Ibig Number and NBI Clearance are some of those minimum requirements.
Actually, the process for the application of the NBI Clearance for any type of fresh graduates is similar with the skilled or the experienced Professionals. However like the other, everyone is required for bring two (2) valid ID’s and also the corresponding amount for a NBI Clearance Fee.
Here we are mentioned about how to find fake nbi clearance you can read it now.
The below mentioned steps are mandatory to follow in order to apply for the NBI Clearance for Fresh College Graduates.
NBI Clearance requirements for Fresh Graduate Students
Here you need to have a single most requirement called your Valid ID. Each and Everyone who wants to apply they must have to present Two (2) types of valid ID’s when they are applying for the NBI Clearance for their validation..
Of course here we have mentioned a list with all valid ID’s which are helpful when they apply for NBI Clearance Online.
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Alien Cert of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
- Postal ID
However, we have mentioned all the valid ID’s but you are a very fresh graduate from your college, so many of the above mentioned valid id’s are not applicable to you. But what you only have is your school ID or else your Alumni ID. But if you already own your voter id then you are lucky to have it so you do not have any issues. But do not worry, you can easily get the postal ID as your second valid ID requirements.
NBI Clearance Purpose of Application & NBI Clearance Fees
So, what’s next after you have your valid ID’s as per requirements for the NBI Clearance, the next thing you need to have is to identify the main purpose of your application of a NBI Clearance and also how much you have to pay at NBI.
Usually, the NBI Clearance fee is always depends upon the purpose of the application that you’re applying. Here the list of NBI Clearance Fees & also the Purpose of Application is mentioned below.
|NBI Clearance Purpose of Application||NBI Clearance Fees|
|Local Employment, Change of Gender, For Probation, Correction of Birthdate, Enlistment AFP, For Promotion, Enlistment PNP, ID Purposes, Custom’s Pass ID, Student Visa, Lateral Entry, Seaman, Seawoman’s Book, BID, CA, LTO, NSO, PNP, SSS, DND, DOT , Marriage and Other Requirement||P 155.00|
|Travel Abroad, Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, Central America, Europe, Hongkong, Libya, Micronesia, Middle East, New Zealand, North America, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Saipan, Singapore, South America, Taiwan, USA, Passport Renewal, For Deportation, Self Deportation, Immigration Requirement, Visa Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, Visa Seaman, Seawoman, USA||P 155.00|
|Business Requirement , Change of Name, Permit to Carry Firearms, Firearms License , Adoption NFA, POEA, PRA, SEC , NTC, ACR Requirement, Special Investor’s Residence Visa||P 155.00|
|Naturalization, Cancellation of Alien Certificate Of Registration (ACR) , Repatriation||P 155.00|
But if your application is for an employment, no matter whether it’s for Local or Abroad. You are required to pay P155.
Where to apply for NBI Clearance
Do you know where to process your NBI Clearance. If don’t the list of NBI Clearance Branches are below for all of your reference. So select the NBI Branch that you prefer.
NBI Clearance Branches Within Metro Manila
- NBI Clearance Center – U.N Avenue, Ermita. Manila
- Quezon City Hall – Makatarungan St, Diliman, QC
- Montalban Rizal – Ground Flr., Municipal Hall
- Muntinlupa City – Victory Shopping Center, Alabang
- Mandaluyong City Hall – Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City
- Las Pinas City – Las Pinas City Hall or SM Center Las Pinas (near and in front of Las Pinas City Hall)
- Robinson’s Place – Basement 1 Ermita, Manila
- Robinson’s Otis – Level 2 Guanzon St., Paco, Manila
- Robinson’s Galleria – Basement 1 Ortigas Ave., QC
- Robinson’s Metro East – Level4 Marcos Hi-way Pasig
- Robinson’s Cainta – Level 2 Junction Cainta, Rizal
- Robinson’s Novaliches– Novaliches, QC
- Ever Gotesco Recto – 3″‘ Flr Cinema 3 Recto Ave., Manila
- Duty-Free Fiesta Mall – Ninoy Aquino Ave., Paranaque City
- Empire Mall – Edsa, Pasay City
NBI Clearance Centre Outside Metro Manila
- Marilao Municipal Hall – Beside PNP Station, Marilao, Bulacan
- Lipa City Hall – Lipa City, Batangas
- Robinson’s Dasmarinas – Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Ormoc Gaisano – Gaisano Capital Mall
NBI Field Offices
- Cordillera Administrative Region – Upper Session Road Baguio City
- Ilocos Regional Office – Aguila Road Sevilla Norte San Fernando City
- Dagupan District Office – A. B. Fernandez West Dagupan City
- Laoag District Office – Brgy 10 P Gomez St, Laoag City
- Cagayan Valley Regional Office – Government Center Carig Sur Tuguegarao City
- Bayombong District Office – Capitol Compound Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
- Isabela District Office – National Highway Brgy Osmena Ilagan Isabela
- Central Luzon Regional Office – Capitol Compound City of San Fernando Pampanga
- Bulacan District Office – Capitol Compound Guinhawa, City of Malolos, Bulacan
- Cabanatuan District Office – Llanera St Old Provincial Capitol Cmpd Cabanatuan City
- OlongapoDistrict Office – 17 Kentucky Lane Upper Kalaklan Olongapo City
- Tarlac District Office – Brgy Macabulos Drive San Roque Tarlac City
- CALABARZON – Capitol Site Capitol Hills Batangas City
- Cavite District Office – J.P. Rizal St. Kaybagal South Tagaytay City
- Lucena District Office – NIA Compound Genes Aguilar St., Lucena City
- Laguna District Office – Rizal Blvd Brgy. Tagapo City of Sta Rosa, Laguna
- MIMAROPA – Sitio Cuadro Aguas Brgy Sta Isabel, Calapan City
- Puerto Princesa District Office – Taft St., Brgy Liwanag, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Bicol Regional Office – Maria Cristina St., Naga City
- Legazpi District Office – Quezon Avenue Legazpi City
- Western Visayas Regional Office – Duran St., Fort San Pedro Iloilo City
- Bacolod District Office – Aguinaldo St. Bacolod City
- Central Visayas Regional Office – Escario St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
- Dumaguete District Office – Capitol Area Daro Dumaguete City
- Samar District Office – Old Health Bldg., Capitol Site Catbalogan City
- Western Mindanao Regional Office – 19 Corcuera St. Zamboanga City
- Dipolog District Office – Quezon Ave Sta Isabel, Dipolog City
- Pagadian District Office – BALGU Bldg., Capitol Compound, Pagadian City
- Northeastern Mindanao Regional Office – Capitol Compound Cagayan de Oro City
Iligan District Office – IBP Bldg., Badelles St. Pala-o Iligan City
- Southeastern Mindanao Regional Office – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
- Tagum District Office – Door 5 Duson Apt. National Highway Visayan village Tagum
- Central Mindanao Regional Office – 2nd Floor South Cotabato Gymnasium Koronadal City
- Sarangani District Office – San Petco St. lagao, General Santos City
- ARMM – Governor Gutierrez Avenue. Cotabato City
- CARAGA – 2nd Floor FCB Bldg., J Rosales Ave Butuan City
Steps in applying for a NBI Clearance Manual or Online Application.
We can apply for NBI Clearance in two ways such as; The Manual Process and the NBI Clearance online Application. The difference in between these two is the NBI Clearance Application Form. You can check out in depth difference of these two ways from below lines.
NBI Clearance Manual Application Process
- You have to ask for the blank NBI Clearance Application form. There a NBI Clearance personnel shall ask you to present any of your two (2) valid id’s for the further verification before he/she hands out you a copy of NBI Clearance application form. So then fill it out properly without making any errors. So, you must double check whether there are any errors and misspellings.
- Once you’ve done, then proceed to the data check counter to check of your NBI Clearance Application form.
- After the above step, you have to proceed to the next step called payment counter and also pay the corresponding amount as per the purpose of your NBI Clearance Application. But you should not forget to get your receipt. This would be serve like your “claim stub”.
- After you’ve done with payment section, then proceed to data entry where they could encode the personal information that you’ve written in your NBI Clearance Application form.
- So then, after the above step (Data Entry Stage), a photo/image capturing part will be conducted.
- In this step a biometric machine or an automated finger printing would also be conducted. The biometrics system is currently implemented in almost every branches of NBI. The biometric system is where they have a chance to scan your finger print and also save it in their database.
- After that, the NBI clearance personnel will come to check if you have a name sake. But they find if you have name sake or derogatory record, then you will be asked to return on the specified date to be claim your NBI Clearance. But if you do not have the name sake or even do not have the derogatory record, you would be then asked for proceeding to Releasing area.
- Here the releasing area means where they can print your NBI Clearance. Just for present your NBI Clearance Receipt to NBI Clearance Personnel and they will print your NBI Clearance.
That’s it you’ve finished all the steps in Manual Application Process.
NBI Clearance Online Application Process
- Visit NBI Clearance Online Application Form through this url “clearance.nbi.gov.ph” and there you have to clearly supply all of the required information. So make sure to write the NBI Clearance Registration Code (but if you do not have the printer available yet) or else print out the NBI Clearance Application form after submitting your NBI Clearance Application Form.
- After the above step, you have to visit NBI branch which you prefer. Get your two (2) valid ID requirement and also the Printed NBI Clearance Online Application form or even the NBI Clearance Registration code (for those applicants who doesn’t have printers). But also you must pay for the corresponding amount of your NBI Clearance.
- Now proceed to the line where they do process the NBI Clearance Online Application. Of course you might ask the NBI Clearance Personnel for help on this.
- In the next step you have to payment counter and also pay corresponding amount as per the purpose of your NBI Clearance Application. But do not forget to take your receipt. This actually would serve as your “claim stub”.
- Now Finger Printing / Biometrics and Image Capturing Section.
- In this step, If you have a name sake or derogatory record, then they will ask you to return on the specified date to be claim your NBI Clearance. But in case If you don’t have a name sake or don’t have derogatory record, then you will be asked to be proceed to a releasing area.
- Of course the releasing area is where they would print everything about your NBI Clearance. So then you just need to present the Receipt to a NBI clearance personal and of course they would print your NBI Online Clearance.
If you need to have any assistance regarding of NBI Clearance inquiries/question then contact via NBI Clearance Helpdesk: Direct Line 5261294 or Trunkline 5238231 Local 5499.